- I presented at PoPETs 2019 our SoK paper titled “Systematizing Genome Privacy Research: A Privacy-Enhancing Technologies Perspective” (July 2019)
- Our paper titled “And We Will Fight For Our Race!” A Measurement Study of Genetic Testing Conversations on Reddit and 4chan got accepted at ICWSM 2020! (July 2019)
- I gave a short talk at PUT (Open Day for Privacy, Usability, and Transparency) at PoPETs 2019 in Stockholm, Sweden (July 2019)
- I attended PoPETs 2019 in Stockholm, Sweden (July 2019)
- I attended the 6th (and last) Privacy & Us Training Event in Kiel, Germany (July 2019)
- I presented a poster of our paper titled “And We Will Fight For Our Race!”
A Measurement Study of Genetic Testing Conversations on Reddit and 4chan at ICWSM’19 (June 2019)
- Privacy & Us was featured in the EU Commission’s Research and Innovation Success Stories page!
- I attended CPDP 2019 in Brussels, Belgium (January 2019)
- I attended the 5th Privacy & Us event in Frankfurt, Germany (November 2018).
- I attended GenoPri’18 where I presented our work titled: Analyzing Twitter Discourse On Genetic Testing (October 2018).
- Our paper, Systematizing Genome Privacy Research: A Privacy-Enhancing Technologies Perspective, got accepted to PoPETs 2019 (August 2018).
- I attended PoPETs 2018 in Barcelona, Spain (July 2018)
- Ruba Abu-Salma and I gave a short talk at Westminster School titled “An Introduction To Security & Privacy” (May 2018)
- I attended CPDP 2018 in Brussels, Belgium (January 2018)
- I was a visitor in the University of Bonn working in the group Privacy and Security in Ubiquitous Computing with Dr. Delphine Reinhardt (September 2017 – January 2018)
- I attended the 3rd Privacy & Us Training Event in Tel-Aviv, Israel (November 2017)
- I jointly presented a PhD Hackathon at the ACM Digital Health Conference 2017, in London, UK (July 2017)
- I attended the 2nd Privacy & Us Training Event in Vienna, Austria (May 2017)
- I was a visitor in the Data Protection Authority of Bavaria for the Private Sector (BayLDA) in Ansbach, Germany (April 2017 – June 2017)
- I attended the iDASH Security and Privacy Workshop 2016 and the 3rd International Workshop on Genome Privacy and Security (GenoPri’16), in Chicago, IL, USA (November 2016)
- I attended the IFIP2016 Summer School on Privacy and Identity Management in Karlstad, Sweden (August 2016)